Subscribe for this article updates
Congratulation you got a Colibri Evaluation Board. Here your first steps to get it running.
- Insert the Colibri Module to the 200 pin SODIMM connector.
- Connect a mouse & keyboard to the USB host port(X32/X31).
- Connect a monitor to the VGA port(X24) or EDT Unified Interface Display or if you do not have any display, use Remote Display Tool to see WinCE desktop on your development PC.
- Connect 12V DC @ 3A power supply (recommended).
- Press On/Off button on Colibri Evaluation Board.
Now, you should see the the WinCE desktop in VGA resolution in few seconds.
Note: If you use a Colibri T20 make sure you enable USB High Speed in the registry.
For video tutorial click here..