Article updated at 20 Aug 2020
Subscribe for this article updates
Geppeto is a drag and drop
designer tool to easily create a functioning board. With the AutoBSP feature, you don't need to port the Toradex BSP to your custom board, Geppetto does that for you.
In a joint-effort with Gumstix, Toradex provides the Geppetto - Online Carrier Board Designer Tool directly on the Toradex website:
There are two major Embedded Linux offerings provided by AutoBSP:
- An open-source custom Yocto distribution.
- Torizon, a ready-to-use distribution maintained by Toradex.
- Torizon has all Gumstix device drivers included.
- The custom device tree generated by AutoBSP for your board can be easily integrated on Torizon.
- Support of AutoBSP on Torizon is a work-in-progress, please contact us if you need it.