AC97 Tweak can be used to configure some special audio codec features which are not accessible through the common wave API.
- configure equalizer settings
- configure record gain
- configure headphone driver
- record and replay a wave file
- enable loopback mode to test the audio signal path
- direct access to audio codec registers
Known Issue: The Audio Driver mutes the Audio-Out path after each played sound. The AC97 Tweak tool does not reflect this correctly in the Mute checkbox.
You can find this tool in the Colibri Software download area.