LM816 USB WiFi
Recommendation for a first-time order
This product is offered by Toradex especially for Windows CE customers. It is not recommended for using with Embedded Linux.
Please contact our technical support. Various options of technical support are mentioned in the article below.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with up to 150Mbps Data Transfer Rate
- Operates in 2.4 GHz frequency bands
- Plug and Play (MacOS X, Windows XP – 10, Windows 10 IoT Core and Windows Compact Embedded 6/7 compatible)
- 1x1 MIMO technology improves eective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, and CCK modulation schemes
- WEP, TKIP, and AES, WPA, WPA2 hardware encryption Schemes
- Can be setup as an ad-hoc network for peer to peer communication
- Small and convenient size
- RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant
- Certified for CE, FCC and IC
We have not tested Wi-Fi module in access point mode and on WEC2013 Ad-hoc mode doesn't work.
Click to See the Product Numbering Scheme
SKU - Product Identification (PID8) Format
For Toradex products, the SKU is an 8-digit number (PID8) according to the following format:
This table lists the possible values for each field in the product number (not all combinations are valid):
|PPPP||4-digit number (PID4) indicating the Product Family and variant|
|VV||2-digit number indicating the Product Version|
|AA||2-digit number indicating the Assembly Option|
See the complete list of available combinations on the Revision History table of the corresponding product page.
Product number (PID8): 00291100:0029: Apalis iMX6D 512MB11: Version V1.100: Assembly option A
A specific product revision has a lifecycle defined by the product state. Learn more about it on the Product Change Notifications.
2104xxxx - LM816 USB WiFi
|Product #||Product Description||Changes from Previous Version||Release Date||PCN Document|
|21041000||LM816 USB WiFi V1.0A||Initial Release||2017-11-06|