First Steps with Apalis Evaluation Board
Congratulation you got a Apalis Evaluation Board. Here your first steps to get it running.
- Insert the Apalis Module to the MXM connector (X1).
- Connect a USB mouse & keyboard to the USB host port (X53/X54).
- Connect a monitor to the VGA port (X24) or use EDT Unified Interface Display. If you do not have any display, use Remote Display Tool to see WinCE desktop on your development PC.
- Connect 12V DC @ 3A power supply (recommended).
- Press On/Off button on Apalis Evaluation Board to power-up the board.
Now, you should see the the WinCE desktop on the connected display.